Transparency and Sustainability
Achucarro Basque Center for Neuroscience (ACHUCARRO), according to our internal policies, the laws and recommendations for the Non-for-profit organisations and the will of our Board of Trustees, wants to provide open and accessible information and data on our activities and operations.
We are currently working to improve the quantity and quality of data provided here, so the Society could increase its awareness on the objectives and actions we develop, and thus we can contribute also to the sustainability of our project.
ACHUCARRO is a foundation under the Basque and Spanish laws.
Find the record of ACHUCARRO at the Basque Registry for Foundations, managed by the Basque Government: http://www.jusap.ejgv.euskadi.net/r47-edukireg/es/contenidos/fundacion/f338/es_def/index.shtml
Under the Basque and Spanish laws, foundations are governed by a Board of Trustees (Patronato). This foundation is an joint and strategic initiative of our founding partners.
Board of Trustees
- President: the Vice President of Ikerbasque, currently, Prof. Adolfo Morais
- Vice President: the Vice Rector for Research of the University of the Basque Country, currently, Prof. Jose Luis Martin
- Secretary: the Vice Rector for Scientific Development and Transference of the University of the Basque Country, currently, Prof. Arturo Muga
- Chair: the Secretary of Ikerbasque, currently, Prof. Amaia Esquisabel
- Chair: the Chief of Service of Neurology in the University Hospital of Cruces - Basque Health Authority, currently, Alfredo Rodríguez-Antigüedad (representing the Basque Foundation for Health Innovation and Research, BIOEF)
ANNUAL REPORTS, ACCOUNTS AND AUDITS
- Annual Report 2016 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2016
- Annual Report 2015 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2015
- Annual Report 2014 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2014
- Annual Report 2013 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2013
- Annual Report 2012 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2012
ACHUCARRO endorses the state and regional laws concerning public procurement and has complementarily set a public Procurement Policy to ensure accountable procurement processes. You can also visit our Contractor Profile if you wish further information about present and past contracts.