|The Laboratory of Circadian Physiology at Achucarro Basque Center for Neuroscience, is seeking one Postdoctoral researcher to join StarTicking a project funded by the European Research Council. If you are excited about brain development and how neuronal-glia networks mature to keep our physiology on time, JOIN US!
Profile for this position
To assess the assemble and maturation of the brain circuit that controls circadian timing and the influence of pre- and post-natal environment in mice. Your main tasks will be: sampling mouse brain, performing single cell transcriptomics and analyzing data in close collaboration with a German bioinformatician research group.
We offer a three-year full-time position starting on April 2024. We are a highly motivated and collaborative research group in a vibrant scientific community with access to cutting-edge technical and scientific resources. Interested? Check our lab!!
You need to have:
- a very good/excellent academic record in the field of Neuroscience, Bioinformatics, Biology or Computer sciences.
- a very good/excellent written and spoken English.
- a strong motivation for learning.
- willingness to be travel to Germany regularly.
- previous experience with animal experiments, molecular biology and /or bioinformatics will be highly appreciated.
Application deadline 20 Feb, 2024
Expected contract starting date 01 Apr, 2024
How to apply
The application should be written in English and include:
- Motivation letter explaining why you want to work in our lab and at Achucarro.
- CV ((including list of publications/congress participation, personal statement of achievements (200 words), previous positions, the degree’s academic record and certificates including animal experiments training).
- Contact details of two previous supervisors (including PhD supervisor).