Sustainable Developmental Goals 2030
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a collection of 17 global goals designed to be a “blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all” by United Nations (UN) in 2015, with the scope fixed in 2030.
Each individual and organisation committed with the environment can contribute to them. In our case, we reflected (2017) of our Mission, Vision and strategic objectives, and in the one hand, decided to incorporate new actions in our strategy and operation for that, in the other hand, assumed that some of the activities we were developing, were already aligned with those goals.
ACHUCARRO identified 5 out of the 17 objectives, and incorporated actions in our strategy and operations:
3. Good Health and Well-being. Our contribution, in short, performing Excellent research about the brain.
4. Quality Education. Contributing to the training of next generation neuroscientists.
5. Gender Equality. Commitment with Equality.
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth. Support careers in STEAM.
12. Responsible Consumption and Production. Being an environmentally responsible organisation