Achucarro Basque Center for Neuroscience (ACHUCARRO) organises an innovative concept of advanced training course for researchers focused or willing to work in the vibrant field of glial cells.
This edition will be fully online.
We strive to foster interactions between the speakers and the participants to jointly elaborate an innovative research project to study glial cells
The speakers/mentors for this edition are:
- Isidro Ferrer (Barcelona, Spain)
- Elena Galea (Barcelona)
- Milos Pekny (Göteborg, Sweden)
- Alexei Verkhratsky (U. Manchester, UK)
- Juan M. Encinas (Achucarro, Bilbao)
- Angela Gritti (Milano, Italy)
- Emmanuelle Huillard (Paris, France)
- María Llorens (Madrid, Spain)
- Estibaliz Capetillo (Achucarro, Bilbao)
- Michael T. Heneka (Bonn, Germany)
- Inge Huitinga (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Amanda Sierra (Achucarro, Bilbao)
- Maria Kukley (Achucarro, Bilbao)
- Don Mahad (Edinburgh, UK)
- Brahim Nait-Oumesmar (Paris, France)
- Klaus Nave (Göttingen, Germany)
The main goal of this School is to combine cutting edge science with close interaction, mentoring, and networking with leading researchers in the field of glial biology.
Check or download the agenda and schedule of this edition.