Our research centre is willing to host Master/PhD students interested in developing a scientific career in the field of neurosciences/neurobiology/neuron-glia interactions.
We maintain collaboration agreements with a number of academic institutions to host motivated Undergraduate / Master's interns with a good academic record. If we don't have an agreement with your institution, we will have to subscribe an Internship Agreement . These agreements must cover all the details of the internship (objective, duration, supervisors, etc.), and they must include the details of the insurance that covers the internship.
So people willing to join us for an intership must follow this steps:
- Ensure that your institution is able or willing to sign (or has already signed) an Internship Agreement with ACHUCARRO.
- Send us an E-mail to email@example.com showing your willingness to come to ACHUCARRO for an intership, stating, at least, the following documents and data:
- Your complete name.
- Current institution and grade/degree/academic title you are enrolled on
- If possible, a short CV with your data and achievements so far
- Period or dates in which you'd be joining us for the internship
- If you have a clear idea of the laboratory / group you would like to join, name it.
You can try to apply for an internship at any time along the year, but probably the months of April/May, each year, are the most convenient, so the research groups are defining their summer planning.